Friday, March 9, 2012

VIERNES!

OH SÍ, ES VIERNES!

What does that mean?  It's like climbing a difficult endless mountain, but we know that we are only steps away from reaching the top where we'll feel light, refreshed, free! Because the mountain top is the weekend, right?

I think about that and i can't help asking myself the question: why should the week be hell? painful? unhappy? Work is hard, it's an effort and tiring.  Those things don't necessarily are that negative.  It's all how you view and approach it. Do you work to live? Do you live to work? And, aren't you supposed to love what you do?

Yes. It's easier said than done and it all makes sense...ideally...but you know? Again, it's all about you're attitude and intention.  Intention, intention, intention.  Shift the energy!!!

OK, so here is where you are supposed to click play and listen to this beautiful happy song!
DO IT!



Tiny changes lead to big big changes...this hormiguita (little ant) believes so!
Yo despierto y SONRÍO.
Despierto y AGRADEZCO.

I make my breakfast with my pal Bob Marley and with other of his reggae positive friends.
I look at the sky, not down to the ground, up to the sky and it's possibilities.

Optimism and Positivity is actually right there for you to take.
Why not?

I go out on walks.
I walk and breathe with trees, with my feet on the ground but i'm holding my heart up high, a light heart.
Hold a strong spine.
The power of nature is all encompassing, ever-giving, everlasting and generous.
There is inspiration, strength and wisdom.

Walking, getting in touch with the world--of who we are, who i am-- makes me want to be the best i can be. And i like that.  It actually feels good.  That is my journey.  A new better place and be the best i can be.
That is yoga.  It is union, a link, to be in sync and a practice to attain that new better place, with an intention to be the best of me.  Now.
ĪŚVARAPRANIDHĀNANI: devotion.  In a relgious way or not.  It is the quality of your action.  Every little thing you do, every action, done with a quality of devotion and gratitude.  Isn't that beautiful?

These walks have been giving me the gift of memories.  Memories long forgotten or abandoned--moments of happiness and freedom:
- Caminando, escalando por las rocas de Pelluhue.  Walking through those rocks as the ocean endlessly carries out a conversation with the shore--roaring, licking, caressing.
- Endless card-playing nights with my mother.
- Going on blackberry-picking excursion (cosechando moras!) with my beloved queridísima Ade.

....and i walk...i'll keep walking.
īśvarapranidhāni.

Do you walk?

- FÍA.

** here is another short video for you to watch.  It's kind of funny, but really ultimately kinda genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment