Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tomato and Basil

Fresh tomato and fresh basil.  
Tomate y albahaca.
Bliss...


**SUGGESTION!  OK. Now hit play and keep on reading**


Aren't those flavors just pure freshness, crispness and deliciousness? 
They express everything they contain and entail: sunshine, water, earth, air.  
Aromatic.
Sexy.
It's life!


I just experienced in my colorful, delicious, hearty and healthy dish the combo of fresh tomato and basil-- through my eyes, my nose, my tongue.  
Pleasure...


I take care of my tomatoes, i water my basil plant, and now I am thankful for the food i just received. 
I feel grateful, I feel love, I feel alive.
I am now part of the fresh tomato and basil. 


The sun in bright and shining with joy today, even though it's quite quite chilly, and the colors are just popping.  
I've been feeling so good lately. I don't brag and I don't feel guilty.  I'm just observing and really working on being right here, right now, right this minute.  
It's so true how they say that being good, feeling good makes you want to feel "gooder" and share the goodness to the world.  
It's not about becoming a saint, a neutral being that has lost it's spice or nature.  It's about believing in love, grace, peace and devotion.  
Devotion to our actions, the quality of our actions: what we think, what we do, what we say, what we believe. 
And you know? Life does get better! It does POP OUT for it's beauty, for it's divinity and wonderful possibilities. 
Inspiration surrounds me. 
Art is everywhere.  
My life is art. 
I believe in my rituals, I believe in my actions because they are now responding from a place of awareness.


I like what i just read from Osho:


"The first thing, or the most fundamental thing is: how to live. First: your life is your life, it is nobody else's.  So don't allow yourself to be dominated by others, don't allow yourself to be dictated by others, that is betrayal of life.  If you allow yourself to be dictated to by others--maybe your parents, your society, your education system, your politicians, your priests, whosoever they are--if you allow yourself to be dominated by others you will miss your life.  Because domination comes from outside and life is within you.  They never meet. 
I am not saying that you should become a no-sayer to each and everything.  That too is not of much help. That does not make you free...a really rebellious person lives according to his understanding, according to his small light. And i am not saying he becomes very egoistic about it. No, he is very humble. He knows that his light is very small, but that is all the light there is.  
He says: 'I may be wrong, but please allow me to be wrong according to myself'". 




1 comment:

  1. Sofita, nuevamente poniendo luz a mi día !!!
    Te quiero. VD

    ReplyDelete