Friday, March 30, 2012

Reflexión

Estoy de guata en mi alfombra, recibiendo rayos de sol en mis piernas y espalda.  Y pucha que se siente bien.  Ah! y escucho Gondwana.  I know, old style, pero anoche en el Txikito (restaurant que trabajo) antes de que la cosa se pusiera CRAZY! en el playlist saltó Gondwana: and i couldn't help feeling this strange pride of Chile and a true deep blue pleasure of listening to the song--which lyrics i knew-- and sing along.."tu, amor...mi vida..estoy amandote.." 
Ay, el amor, el amor...


So, today's blog is called Reflexión.  Yet, i'm not feeling truly "deep" today.  You know when you wake up with the desire to communicate some deep thought, concept, idea o message--which is usually when i'm unconsciously trying to say "it" to myself, and then share it to the world.  
Well, my reflexión del día is that i'm just being.  And enjoying being.  I'm in that frequency.  


Penney Pierce's "Frequency" book is so interesting! (www.penneypeirce.com)Yesterday i read away in the subway (which is where i get most reading.  There, and before going to sleep) the step/phases/process of transformation to higher frequency.  Higher level of intuition, higher energy level.  


I love the idea that we are like tuning forks--and that we can pick up, inspire and then tune up with high beautiful, positive, peaceful, powerful, truthful frequency.  And that change can actually become a reality! 
Also, it was so nice to read in paper, in some tangible medium that what i'm going through is real.  It sounds like nonsense, because i should trust what i'm feeling, experiencing, and that actually because so, it's real. I guess what i'm trying to say is that i didn't feel alone.  I didn't feel a bit crazy--which i have sometimes. 


I have.  Because sometimes I feel things intensely, because i sometimes have these intense dreams that really affect me.  Sometimes my instincts tell me/drive me some place that isn't much in tune with others.  And i've judged that--placing them second or shutting them down.  Again...tuning forks! tuning myself down.  
I'm not in the place where i will stop and dwell in those moments, get stuck in low frequency.  Today i'm being.  I'm being happy with sun in my bum.  
I didn't feel alone, and Penney Pierce was describing things that were shockingly similar to my new "symptoms".  I mean, using words, thoughts, feelings, descriptions, actions, activities that i've used and have been carrying out!  
Maravilloso.
Encouraging. 


Y siento esta linda frecuencia en mi sistema.  Y volver atrás seems impossible, seems absurd..there is only up from here.  Hay momentos y dias que son más difíciles, pero también me inspira el challenge.  Quiero ser lo mejor que puedo ser, quiero el bien que merezco y quiero el bien para el resto. 


Reflexión: respirar, sentirme viva, agradecer la vida, nutrirme, nutrirme, nutrirme. 
Hoy estoy.  Hoy soy.
--Fía.


"It does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop"--Confucius 


"Personal transformation can and does have global effects. As we go, so goes the world, for the world is us. The revolution that will save the world is ultimately a personal one." -- Marianne Williamson 

No comments:

Post a Comment