Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Message of Today

I speak from my heart.  Today.  I do so, or intend to do so, every day.  
The sun is shining, it is a clear day with blue skies, the air is friendly, and I sit at the kitchen table after a warm breakfast.  Surrounded by a group of people I love dearly, and Bob Marley's tunes flood the room. 


I breathe in, I literally do so right this second, stop typing.................and give thanks for being here today. It hasn't been easy, and i KNOW it hasn't been easy for others as well. Beings close and far.


For those close by: I've caused a lot of pain to myself, and in consequence have been causing a lot of pain to others-- some who I adore, admire and love beyond the capacity of word descriptions. I apologize. 
I truly, truly do.  


I feel your pain, and that pain lives inside me too.  I'm not insensitive, I am aware, I feel it and I'm working on letting go of the shame it makes me feel.  


Where there is forgiveness there is love, and where there is love, there is God. 


Believe in me when I say that I'm working...working hard, like a little ant...
We shall all breathe in peace, with serenity again.  I know it so.


I don't sink, I float and connect with the sun is shining--let us all do it together.




No comments:

Post a Comment