Sunday, May 13, 2012

LIGHT

Collaboration, connection, sharing and lightness. 
Lightness--grasping this concept in all it's possibilities.  I've been considering and contemplating on this - what may seem simple- word: Light. 


Light: A natural agent that makes things visible.
Light: A source of illumination--i.e. an electric lamp.
Light: A devise that makes something start burning.
Light: Of little weight, ease in weight.
Light: Gentle or delicate.
Light: Understanding of a problem, spiritual illumination by a divine truth.


I like the word "ease". For it speaks to me of life, movement, flow, natural exchange, peace, tranquility, awareness, stability and acceptance.  This is my flow of consciousness somewhat running free.  These are my free associations.  Language has always fascinated me.  I consider it to be essential and very significant.  It is one of the manifestations of the Self. 
What is our relationship with language? 
How do I speak? 
What are my word choices? 
How do I communicate? 


It pains me when I sense (see, hear, experience) misuse of language: abuse of the wonderful instrument of communication, indecent assault to our element of connection, the lack of consciousness of our mechanism of expression. 
I take another step forward: isn't life, our existence, a magnificent gift? --godly, holy, divine, natural, even fortuitous if you like to think of it as so.  Isn't it, if considered at its most basic measure, an opportunity? An occasion, a window of possibility? 
What for? That is "customers choice".  
I personally like the choice of love.  The choice of goodness, kindness, gratitude, respect.  High frequency of love, of collaboration.  The choice of love and light. 
With this proclamation comes great responsibility.  With responsibility comes effort, discipline, work, sacrifice, struggle, faith.  It is not easy.  
Love and light is not a walk through the park.  It is not white sands, palm trees, turquoise waters, siestas in a hammock. Quite the contrary, I believe.
It implies courage, openness, awareness, self-reflection, evaluation, self-less acts and a great deal of surrender. Surrender of quantifiable results, surrender to locked-fixated expectations, surrender to the innate law that every action entails reaction. Acknowledge that, and then let go. 
Again, not an easy task-- Piña Colada?? no, my friend. 


It is a practice.  A practice of conviction, hopefulness, optimism. A continuous practice.  A conscious practice. A coherent practice. 


Now, how does this relate to what I started writing about minutes ago? It's all connected, and I'll let my mind, heart and lastly my fingers run wild, throwing out a soup of words--lets see where it leads me...it might be an interesting experiment...
Light, no-darkness, 
light, unveil, 
light, deal with eyes open, i rather hurt than walk blind.
light, pain but no fear--what is fear anyway? 
light, myself, i have myself, know myself.
light, pain but NO ignorance
light, life and death. 
light, connection--conversations of truth. Listen, oh the power of listening. 
Talk and listen. Share. 
language, translation of soul, coherence of self, the path starts within, belief in what's inside, 
light, no fear, strength on my beliefs,
light, my path, my practice, no judgement, strength, strength, strength.
Truth, loyalty, no lies. 
Relationships of truth. Relationships with truth. 
Light, colors!  
Beauty. Language again, translation of beauty.
World of beauty. 
Life of beauty, life with beauty. 
Light, unveil. Unveil and observe. Observe and be. Observe, be brave. Dare to be. 
Light 
Light
Light breath.
Light death. 


--Fía. 


INDULGE IN THIS WORLD'S (OCEANIC) BEAUTY: 

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me, Sofía. I've been contemplating and seeking lightness in my world lately as well. I suppose the point is the seeking, though, isn't it? So really I should say: I've been working toward accepting that I will always be seeking lightness and that is a wonderful thing. (No, *those* are wonderful things! the working, the accepting, the always, the seeking.) :) Miss you, my dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My darling!
    Thank you for your post! I miss you too, honestly. Believe it or not there are nights when I take a minute and "see" you in the bar at Txikito. Part of me travels there with you, stand opposite you and connect with you.
    I miss our conversations.
    Send my love to the other creatures.
    Much love & LIGHT!

    ReplyDelete