Tuesday, May 15, 2012

All over the place.

I'm sitting in front of my computer, my fingers placed on the keyboard, ready to begin the dance of typing.  And I sit for a few minutes, motionless.  There are moments during the day when I feel an idea, theme or thought assaults me...things I would like to discuss and open up to here in my blog.  But I commit the crime of not writing them down, having complete faith i'll remember and that it'll all be stored inside me and blossom as I sit ready to write.  
And now i just sat motionless thinking: "what is it that I want to say today?" 


It is breaking the ice.  For I know that as soon as I start pressing down on the keys, I realize that there IS a vast world inside of me to share. It is breaking the ice, because then I can physically feel the energy flow from my center to the tip of my fingers, creating momentum...as though electric current runs through me. 


Then there is not judging, not second-guessing myself and not attempting to achieve some kind of perfect entry. That only paralyzes.  I say this out loud because I realize that it is a matter of letting go, being truthful and again allow myself speak from within. Be not afraid of what I have to say, when I have to say it or how I'm saying it.  The important thing is to say it. 


The same thing goes for actions.  During these moments of more ease and tranquility --that I'm so thankful for-- I've been able to observe. Observe myself, the stillness and movements inside me; my surroundings, the flow of energy, what affects me, how it affects me.  It has been a beautiful experiment.  Observing, focus of mind, directing intentions and then translating to actions.  
I've noticed how (just as I stated in yesterday's post) I do not have much trouble showing enthusiasm and running free with projects and what I'm capable of creating--anyone for that matter. See, I have this belief that we are all capable of anything we really intend to.  Our possibilities, our potential is grand, limitless I dare to say. Our "usage" is actually minimum.  So, what stops us? 
I like to think that I stop myself. 
I'm on this craze that I will follow through with my new inspiration, that it is time to stop leaving my intentions and desires in "dream world" and grab it by the hand, bring it down to earth and allow it to manifest itself.  
The mere idea is inspiration in itself, energy-drive, high-frequency creator.  Static!
It produces an unconventional activity: is it fear? is it madness? it's just discharge.  


You know what i've just concluded? It's a matter of step by step. The rest is overwhelming. 
This is a bizarre, kind of "all over the place" entry.  I have a lot of stimulation going on around me right now--could be part of the reason-- but it's also just where I am right now.  
Step by step.  
Step 1: Paper, pen, idea, brainstorm.  Write. 
Do today. 
Will do. 


--Fía.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh no sabia que ya había un comentario....y de mi AMOR! (parece que vi uno pasado...)

    Yo te quería decir que me encantó el post....veo una tranquilidad, paz y a la vez fuerza que me impresiona y conmueve!
    Estoy feliz que estés junto a nosotros (siempre lo has estado, pero ahora con el "retorno" físico que espero no te afecte negativamente....para mi el balance es súper POSITIVO +++)
    Sigue con tu "crecimiento" y te felicito por compartirlo... me encantas!
    TQM,
    El Hormigón

    ReplyDelete