Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday

Monday.
Lunes.
How does that make you feel? 
a)"Oh, Monday...again."
b)"New week!"
c)Doesn't make a difference.


a, b or c?
or maybe something different.  Whichever is the answer of today's Monday--or most Monday's-- it is without a doubt a "charged" day of the week.  It's not the same as a Tuesday.  I have a feeling Tuesday's are much like the middle child-- not the first child, oldest, and not the baby.  Poor Tuesday's. Must struggle to be considered, acknowledged or appreciated. Because Wednesday's have some popularity: they give the feeling we're halfway through the week, sometimes there are special deals on Wednesday's (when i was young tickets to the movie theatre were half price on Wednesday's).  Thursday's are like "little Friday's", things start to acquire a certain ease, a preparation for relaxation...right?  And well, then we get to the popular, much-loved Friday, Saturday! and lazy Sunday.  If the weather is nice..it's park Sunday, mimosa Sunday, lose, chill Sunday. 


Well, today is Monday and I feel great.  My answer would be b: "New week!" I feel refreshed, I feel energized and I feel overall open. 
Yesterday was a rough start--NOT a chill Sunday-- but i CHOSE to be open about it...feel what i was feeling, but open.  Not letting me suck me down and get stuck in the mud.  Curiously, yesterday's chapter of Frequency, explained and analyzed exactly that concept-- how through transformation, healing and the process of becoming aware, there is a moment of pain, of crisis and feeling lost.  However, the experience is different, since we have already experienced our "good frequency", and realize that there is control, there are choices to be made, and we have already begun transforming. 


And life surprised me. I surrounded myself, felt alive, amongst wonderful people, felt radiated by the shining sun, and went to bed with a sense of gratitude, kindness and faith. 


This day is full of possibilities, today I am here alive, breathing.  I have everything, all the ingredients, to be present and in tune with the world.  Today I stand with my senses activated, my vibrations of love, my heart open and my mind focused, still and strong to being the best I can be.  It does not mean I'm the best, period. It means that i am aware that today I'm aware...that my actions can lead me to different roads, and i want that road to be one of truthfulness, contentment, non-violence, kindness, gratitude and responsibility.  
Why not?
If there is a choice--because there is!-- why not make it that one?


Now I'm packing up some blackberries, going out to explore and live the day...


--Fía.

No comments:

Post a Comment