Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am with you

"People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child -- our own two eyes. All is a miracle."

~~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~~



This is a quote i came across, from a new Facebook page i'm "friends" with.  It's called Our Beautiful World & Universe, check it out!  https://www.facebook.com/HanafinLady


I'm not a huge Facebook participant, i don't post what i'm wearing, who i came across, what i just ate, if i did my laundry or not, if i'm going on a date, if i feel miserable (which unfortunately seems to be more frequent than communicating well-being), if went for a run, etc, etc, etc.  


Facebook--and technology for that matter-- is an excellent tool of communication.  It allows free sharing and ultimately (i like to believe) create some change.  Change...from ignorance to knowledge, from misapprehension to awareness, negativity to positivity..in all a shift in energy that might/could translate furthermore into actions.  
So, this powerful tool we have at hand, let's use it wisely, consciously and at it's best.  For just as it can create wonderful, beautiful impact, misuse can damage and destroy massively. 
Scary. 


Back to Our Beautiful World & Universe.  The creator? A 60 yr. old woman from Washington State that just opened/created a space to acknowledge, honor, share the divinity of life.  It's our home, all of ours...every single being co-exists in this home of ours.  Why not celebrate it? Why not be grateful for its wonders? For our good-fortune to belong here? 


Just like Thich Nhat Hanh says above: all is a miracle.  
I am a miracle.
You are a miracle.
The person next to you is a miracle.
Every single thing and being is a miracle. 
Take a second.  Just breathe in, and sink in the miracle.  


We take so much for granted.  It is so much easier to complain, feels so much "comfortable" to acknowledge the void: what i don't have, what i could've had, what i won't have.  
So, life is a choice.  
What will i choose? 


I'm full baby! I have what i have...and it's plenty. Just a matter of appreciating it. 
My frequency is about the love i have, the kindness i can give, the gratitude i feel, and the greatness of us all. 


" It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."

~~ Henry David Thoreau ~~



If you are reading this: I love you.  
You connected to me in some way, you are connected to me.  I might know you, i might not..but you have just "touched" me.  


I respect you.
I thank you.
I give thanks for you.
I am with you.


--Fía.  

1 comment:

  1. Me encantan tus pensamientos. Yo también te quiero
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete