Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Last night i had a dream

Yesterday I dreamt about cliffs. 
I dreamt about rocky cliffs and forests.
Rocky cliffs and forests and ocean.

I was traveling, walking, exploring.
Climbing, descending, breathing and observing.
I was not alone. 
I had my loved ones with me. 
In my journey.
But I was me.
I was I. 
On my feet.
On my path.

In my dream I took pictures.
I took pictures of what i saw, of what i felt.
The pictures were of green, grayish-black rocks and ocean mist.

The waves hit hard, 
hit with no pain, but with life. 
The forests breathed that pure mist,
so did my lungs. 

I jumped and played amongst the rocks,
I was dreaming a dream. 

I noticed a bear, 
a white and black bear that lived beneath and between the rocks.
I went to him.

There were shouts of warning,
of fear.
But i went.
I jump and he came after me.
He placed his mouth in my back and kissed me.

I jumped and he came after me.
He placed his head beneath me and lifted me.
I turned around. 
Stood still.
We gazed at each other and came close.
Our necks embraced each other. 
We caressed each other. 

I climbed and left him.
He is a part of me. 
I am a part of him.

I dreamt of rocks, of forests, of ocean.
I dreamt of a heart.
I dreamt of life and spirit.

--Fía.

No comments:

Post a Comment