Sunday, May 26, 2013

I fall

A drop of wine.
A round thick burgundy drop.
Luscious drops that blush my cheeks, heat my body.

I'm not much of a drinker, but there are moments when it surely is a good companion.

There must be a reason for my allusion to wine. It might be the predicted rain for these next two days that make me want to run and hide in some remote place surrounded by nature, by a chimney, a bottle of wine and some nice company.
The light and heat of fire, surrounding my skin, dancing in front of me.

My eyelids slowly open and close...each minute making the opening and closing a bit longer. I feel my body, my mind, surrendering to the possible impossible. To the possibly maybe. Where I can travel, visit, experience with no boundaries--no time, no beginning or ending, no consequences or fear.
I speak different languages, I speak with no words. I meet the forbidden, I reach the unreachable.
And blink, blink, blink.
I'm giving in, I give in, I surrender and fight no more.
How nice and seductive it feels to let go and fall into the arms of night.
To fall into arms, fall into you.

You conquer me.
I follow.
I breathe you.
I suck your air, which makes me dizzy.
Head over feet.
I smoke you in,
I drop my head back.

How much longer can I resist?

I fall into you.


No comments:

Post a Comment