Monday, May 20, 2013

Howl

Howl.

I howled. Two nights ago. Literally. I felt the spirit within me take over. A larger light rising.
Under the rain, literally. Below the high voltages of lightning and the rolling of thunder. Literally.

And it was great proof of how we are all coming from the same blood, the same mother nature, born from the same sap.
I saw myself as bird, as wolf, as feline, as flower.
Looking up. Senses activated. Full attentive.

And there is something greater.
A greatness that sprouts from within, and then surrounds us. 
I felt nothing and everything under the shouting night. 

Nature spoke, and my animal spirit responded. 
Literally.

Was it a coincidence that I was watching a film about the Tree of Life?
Is it a coincidence it has been something I've been discussing and reflecting upon lately?
Is it pure chance that I cover myself every night with an Indian illustration of the tree? 
...

I am fascinated observing the world work. Fascinated by discovering my being here, my relationships and how each connection is absolutely unique, one and only. 
There are moments when i just don't want to talk, and i call for feeling, exploring.  I'm a bit tired of empty blabber or conversations that lack blood. I listen to politics and it's all a miserable show.  Bad taste and very far away from truth. I see how language has deteriorated and now it's all empty words with bad spelling, lack of meaning. 
I want to cast some light on simple, full, rich moments. 
Holding, caressing someone else's skin...with yours. 

Feel the rain. It's falling..from the sky. 
It cleanses, it bathes, it's water (life!) falling down on us. 
There's lightning and energy, there's light. 
Thunder. Roaring. 

Howl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment