Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I love you morning

Waking up before the crack of dawn.  
After silencing my alarm clock I lie on bed for a few minutes. What day is it? What is going on? 
Checking in with this world, saying farewell to world of dreams. 
New adventures to encounter, new obstacles to endure. 
OK. GO. 

I love mornings. 
I love love mornings.

I have been experiencing this new energy run through me. It has another quality. It's a giggle, it's electric.  It's like water running in, out, through.  It's also smoke, slowly covering every inch of my body. It's playful, it's sensual, it's creative. 
The feeling of being an animal.  The feeling of being instinctive, being alive and aware of what's going on around. 
The static winds have been driving me crazy with excitement. Wanting to go out and let it swirl me. Hit my face, breathe it in. 
The rain has shown me power. Has shown me about rhythm, waves of water; shown me the beauty of listening, waiting, letting go.

Today the mountains have shown me greatness. Beauty. Magnificence. 
The Andes today are pure art: provoking a range of emotions in me. Wanting to stand and stare. 
I love you morning. 

* Fía.

No comments:

Post a Comment