Sunday, June 17, 2012

SHINING EYES!

Today it's not about my writing.  To be fair with myself, it never really is.
I can humbly and honestly say that this blog is far from being about me and my writing.
In fact, i don't think many people read it--which is quite alright-- and if i do post/advertise/share it,  it is because i believe in the message behind my words.


However i start off by saying it is not about my writing because usually i sit in front of the blank page, fingers motionless and at loss of what it was i wanted to say.  Or channel out of my body.  It's very much like when you have an appointment with your therapist, and as you are reaching out to ring the doorbell or open the door, you think: "what will i talk about? i don't have much to say today."
But then you sit down, you open your mouth and bada-boom! you are this on-going river filled with currents of words, ideas, feelings, insights, questions, doubts, discoveries.


Hey, hey, hey! Time is up!
           Really?!
Uff, wow, ahhh! I feel so light!
...and to think that i thought i had nothing to say today! 


That's usually my blogging experience for you!
      "i don't think i have much to write about today...
          ...wow, i think this is getting long...and i have so much more to write about!"


But today, apart from rambling about my writing process, i just really want to share this beautiful, outstanding, jaw-dropping, inspiring video. If you have 20 minutes (which i think everyone does if they really wish it so) do not skip through this one!


It's about love, it's about music, it's about art, passion, LEADERSHIP, love, life.
Shining eyes!


I send out a message of love and incredibly sunshine--on a cloudy rainy day-- and on my utmost belief in the human power to be good, respectful, kind, generous, loving and caring.
We are "we", not a bunch of "I's".
Let us embrace the empowering responsibility we hold together.


--Fía.


watch with subtitles: http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/benjamin_zander_on_music_and_passion.html
or

No comments:

Post a Comment