Friday, June 1, 2012

CRISIS

Life is eventful.  
Life is a master teacher.  A master physician, a master healer.  
Life is wisdom. Life is light. Life is love. 


Life is the mother of all mothers-- providing, nourishing, loving and forever giving. We are in this marvelous womb of greatness and treasures.
LIFE..
***sometimes (silently) sends us sparks of knowledge, 
****sometimes (slowly) exhales bubbles of experiences, 
*****sometimes (explosively) blasts us with stars of light and clarity. 


This "light" and "clarity"--as I intuitively call it-- is no walk in the park, is no sweet chocolate covered strawberry.  In fact, it could cause momentary excruciating indigestion.  Leaving joke aside, what I'm trying to say (and what I have been experiencing) is the pain and challenges of transformation, light and clarity.  Doesn't quite make sense when worded in that manner...ahhh, the complexity and divinity of life.


Going back to one of my first statements of the day: life is a master teacher, an expert, overpowering genius mind...God(dess). The way it is all carefully intelligently flowing and happening is beyond mundane understanding.  Hence, not necessary to halt and try to figure it out.


My life, my being, my mind, my body, my inner truthful Self right now is experiencing great transformation.  The sky is cracking open, the egg is hatching, my lungs are painfully and beautifully expanding and taking in air.  Yes, painfully...deliciously painfully.  
For the sky to crack open the sun must wound the blanket of clouds and break through.
For the egg to hatch, the little chick must violently fracture, puncture and shatter what used to be its protecting shell. 
In order to breathe, the lungs must bravely and fiercely expand, creating space and opportunity for life.


These are all moments of crisis.  
Crisis, loss, pain, uncertainty.
But I believe things are not one-sided.  Things come in two's, one thing exists because there is always it's other. 
A butterfly can fly because it has two wings. 


So I say crisis and I also say love, opportunity, openness, courage, wisdom and enlightenment. 
Last night was a magnificent luscious example of such crisis.
Today in my practice I was able to experience, self-reflect and appreciate the residues of crisis.  
love,
opportunity,
openness
courage
enlightenment.


Appreciate, give thanks.  


Life is the mother of all mothers.  
Why now? It's now, and now makes sense.


We run from crisis.  We flee, cover, hide, avoid it.  We fear it, as though it'll come and bite us, devour us.  What is that fear? Where is that fear? 
How is that greater than the pain of living a life of denial?  THAT should be feared...maybe. 
Through crisis, living it...breathing with it, hurting with it, crying with it, shouting with it brings physical, emotional, soulful lightness and clarity. 
Unveiling. 


The rain and the sun give rise to the rainbow...


--Fía.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this teaching video of Pema....Yes.. crisis... the true meaning of every day life.....change..loss.. opening of the heart

    ReplyDelete