Saturday, February 23, 2013

olor a jazmín.

Walking North, on the East side of the road. 
I effortlessly step between splattered ripe plums on the ground.
Summer fruit suicide.
The sidewalk feels a bit sticky.
Fructose sweet caramel. 

Walking North, on the East side of the road.
Splattered ripe red purple plums.
Summer sidewalk suicide. 
I walk and all of a sudden my body takes over
and i detour. 
I no longer walk in a straight line, but slightly make a curve
heading directly towards a fence.
An unknown house fence.

The black metal bars,
seduced,
invaded,
conquered,
by green.  
Green and little white flowers.
Jasmine.
Jazmín de mil recuerdos.

Walking North, East side.
Ripe red purple plums.
Summer.
Sweet caramel.
My body takes over.
I detour.
I find myself hypnotized,
at full stop.
Nose first, tip toes, pulled forward.
Jasmine.

I inhale and i feel 10.
I inhale and i'm stepping on grass.
I inhale and i smile.
Oh! 
I'm dizzy, at a loss of time and purpose.
10 seconds of full concentrated surrender.
10 seconds of complete sexy provocation.
Quisiera ser una abeja o picaflor.

I open my eyes and consciously must step away.
Mind control.
Damned mind.

I walk North.
Summer.

*** Fía.

No comments:

Post a Comment