Sunday, February 17, 2013

GREEN

Green. 
i love you, green.
Green.
i care for you, green. 
Green.
i cry you, green.
Green.
i smile you, green. 

Green.
Peace
for me
green.
Green.
Peace
for you
green. 

Green.
i drink you
green.
Green.
i eat you
green.

Green.
i smell you
green.
        I close my eyes and travel through you. You i inhale, discover every little bit of you. My eyes shut 
        i can still see you thoroughly by means of your fragrance. Fragrance of green. Green of grass. 
        Grass freshly cut. Cuts right through me. Me, you, us exploring each other by virtue of smell. 
        Smell me smell you smell green. 

Green.
i taste you
green.
Green.
i kiss you
green.
        Traveling to moments of green. Green flows, green grows.  Grow in me around me up and below,
         inside outside near and far. Far we shall never be. 

Green.


*** Fía.

No comments:

Post a Comment