Monday, October 22, 2012

Turbulents downs and glorious UPS

Ups and downs.
Downs and ups.

The pendulum moves left and right...vigorously, i must add.
As I was wisely told (all my sources shall remain anonymous and mysterious, yet please note the inclusion of the word wisely): the pendulum might be traveling fast and furious from one extreme to the other, yet after that, after visiting its poles, it will naturally lose its momentum and be apt for a balanced middle.

I like that.
I believe that too.
I mean, look at nature...it will find it's balance sooner or later, one way or the other.
We are a part of it too.

There is no "forever stuck" in one place, i believe.  Hence, the importance of awareness and the state of presence. Being truthful to where you are at the present moment--whether it's painful, difficult, challenging, blurred or content, joyful and in-focus-- is essential. It's our thermometer, our pendulum meter.

Here's a little scoop of what my "meter" is telling me: i'm swinging baby! i'm getting the ride of my life, swinging vigorously like a 10 year old at a playground. My high's are high and my low's are low.

Yesterday was a low.
This is not my personal diary and details are really not necessary. It's more of a communicating space, a link to souls, and a place for affiliation.  For i believe i am not alone--no one is.

Yesterday was a low,
hard
blurry
challenging
tight
cold.

What to do? Just stay.  Stay there.
It was not luck or plain coincidence that i happened to run across a little video of Pema Chödrön, where she shared a bit of her life and her relationship with anger and negativity.  She discusses the great power, the huge potential of negativity.

It took her on the journey of Buddhism.
For me, yesterday, was a moment of truth, a decision of being un-veiled; not hiding what was happening, not putting it under the rug, no swallowing it and letting it run through my veins and pump my heart. 

So, i was low. 
Tears.
Closed throat.
Pulled under.

I title this turbulent downs and glorious ups. 
The iron ball at the end of the string of my life pendulum was WHOA stuck at one end! 

Today i'm high. 
Glorious glorious up. 
No psychotropics involved, no fake smile or denial of truth.  The sun is shining, Oxford skies, or if i go local skies of Temuco/Valdivia (an important factor to consider) and I perceive a lightness of being. 

Today i'm UP.
Flexibility.
Air.
Crispy.
Fresh
Blue and green. 

It might be the other end, but there is a balance coming, i'm sure.
There is no getting lost on one side, and after the storm there is most definitely sunshine. 
Life IS made up of ups and downs, to begin with anyway. 
Just as today's breathtaking splendid heaven: electric blue and thick cotton clouds.

Love & Light,
Fía.


















No comments:

Post a Comment