Sunday, June 30, 2013

Judgement of the moon and stars

The judgement of the moon and stars

There is something about being high and humble.
Something about free spirit and liberating soul.

There is much to be said about prejudice, judgement and condemnation.
Much to be said about right and wrong.

There isn't much word on being humble, surrendering and letting go.

Like the lover Juliet I call out for the night, the fiery night, the black mantle night. 
Where i would cut you out in little pieces and make of you a starry night. Make the whole world fall in love with night, forget about the sun.

The moon makes us howl, the stars make us fly. 
There is the beauty of being high, passionate, full of yearn, but so alive.

Is this the power of night? Or is it doom? 
I fall, I rise, I lose, I win, I burn.

...íbamos tan lejos que olvidábamos volver....

No comments:

Post a Comment