Thursday, June 6, 2013

Destiny

Destiny.
Fate.
Chance.
Fortune.

All words that have been beating inside me.  Running through every bit of my body. This is not just poetic talk, but it's been a bit of a theme lately-- questioning the existence of fate.  Is destiny a part of my life, something i believe in?
I'm a strong believer that things happen for a reason. I do have faith on the all-empowering knowledge, a certain logic, karma to life.  Understanding karma as "action-reaction". For me there is no luck. There are only opportunities to see, grab on to, and savor.  Opportunities rise constantly, rise according to our actions, our intentions, our curiosity and our attraction.
So, then...destiny?

Is it pure chance that i met you?
Is it casual?
Is it vain?

The things I feel respond to what?
My being here,
our timing,
is what?

There is no blind goddess turning the wheel blindly,
we build,
we can build.
Yet i feel it not trivial,
but willful.

The will to live,
i have.
The eyes to see,
the skin to feel,
the mouth to taste.
I hear.

Is it pure chance that i met you?
Is it pure chance that i'm here?
right here, right now.

Wheels that turn, fates that are sealed.
Sealed and opened.
Opened and burned.

**Fía.

No comments:

Post a Comment