Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What We've Got

What You've Got

How easy is to want more.
How easy is to think we need more.
How easy is to feel we need more.

Maybe I should flip it around, end it with a question mark, and say:
How hard is it not want more?
How hard is it to settle, and cherish what we have?
How hard is to own contentment and consider that  what we hold is enough?

Contentment
Moderation
Non-greediness.

We belong to a world where obtaining has become a synonym of success, equivalent of self-worth, and what's most scary, the means & the measurement of happiness.

I shall not focus my energies, my intentions or point out my finger on what I don't agree with. Nor shall I send out, tune-in on a frequency that I consider low, low, low 
      ***(please, if you know me personally, imagine me articulating these words in my lowest vocal range possible)***

On the contrary! There is so much beauty to admire, so much goodness happening around and beyond me--simple, creative, soul-filling actions. 
Breathe in the light, breathe out the love. 
Spread contentment.
Withhold the thought and feeling of "enough". 
Somehow I genuinely believe that through positivity, through new paradigms, changes will occur. 
Shift and break a system ruled by dollars,
the mental automatic programming of a neverending-ongoing-unstoppable race towards acquiring.

"have no fear of depths, but great fear of shallow living."

Love & Light,
Fía

No comments:

Post a Comment