Monday, December 9, 2013

Three Little Birds

Three little birds outside my window.
Just like Bob Marley sang soulfully. 

Sitting under the sun, barefoot.
Opening my toes letting the rays bathe my feet entirely.  
I inhale through my soles.
Inhale and arc my back in response--wishing and waiting for you to come and steal a kiss away.

And I dream of walks on clouds of green. 
Of humid floors that shake and shiver.
I seduce the air around me, and I know I am being seduced back.

I spread my toes and the wind tickles me,
it travels through me like intoxicating smoke,
I feel taken, I surrender.

We must do a little more of that, surrender.
Compassion and surrender.

Three little birds, come to my window.
Sing me sweet songs, of melodies pure and true.
I'll feed you strawberries, water and honey.
Jasmine, honeysuckle, hyacinth,
I'll be the flower you wish.
Come close,
Smell me,
Pull me close,
Inhale me,
caress,
brush,
suck.

This is my message to you-ou-ou...

No comments:

Post a Comment