Friday, December 6, 2013

KALEIDOSCOPE

I pedal my way through the streets of my neighborhood, where I feel I travel at the speed of clouds.  I look at the leaves and the patterns they make as I rush past the trees. I'm inside a kaleidoscope.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

I picture myself on a boat on a river, 
with tangerine trees and marmalade skies...

I can feel my breath.  I can hear the panting, which is quite arousing.

Panting and my heart pounding.

Blood rushing inside, through me,

sweat traveling down my back, around my neck.

I travel at the speed of light, my mind has left me,

my fears are gone. 
Come here, right now, and i'll take you.
Right. now.
Right. This. Instant.

Clouds and leaves and trees and skies. Panting and blinking and sweating and licking.

Time exists to take it, life is here to walk it and taste it and staying awake to what is out there to grab and hold with your hands tight and firm and knowing that even though it won't last between your fingers forever it is in you with you for you right now and there is nothing to fear nothing to yearn or wish beyond what is there for it is all there already just open your eyes and see that it is not that difficult to notice that wanting and having is really there to feel it and taste it and smell it and kiss it and kiss it precisely strong and firm yet soft and sweet just like that vibration you feel surrounding your skin exuding your pores as your body comes close so dangerously close to that other you feel so energetically attracted to so you can have them hold them rub them breathe them squeeze them caress them push and pull them with an overpowering hunger. 

Take it

take it
take it

it'll make you point your toes and shiver and lose your breath even if you are heavily breathing because that is what desire comes down to, to the thought and feeling of being invincible of being right and yet so wrong and hot and yet so cold and in the moment so intensely it all seems a dream a hallucination a speck of gold star dust which reminds us that that is what we are: dust and star and star and dust and that those tiny unrecognizable particles are you and me and us and we have found each other.


Kaleidoscope.



No comments:

Post a Comment