Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Nameless

there is heaven,
there is earth,
there is hell.

Better,
Good,
Worse.

A measurement to this,
a measurement to that.
It's all in the numbers, it's all in facts.
But what if i believe in stars?

I speak another language, I listen another dialect.
I believe in hands and touch and eyes and looks.
Who is following me?

The taste of your tongue can be so sweet,
yet careless movements can cut diamonds and make everyone bleed.

I wanna feel free,
I wanna make you feel free.
The wind is in from Africa, and I can feel its heat making us all dizzy.
Tentacles that take over our heads, over our feet and over our hearts.
African beat of heat so sweet.

The wind,
perfume,
vapor.

Sillage.
What is yours?
Mine of roses and smiles and color.

Intoxicate me with yours.
I dare you.
Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment