Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Love of a Cricket

Crickets and their burden of good luck.
Is there such thing?
Carrying the weight of spectacular creatures that provide wealth, richness, good fortune.
What about their own well-being?
Maybe it's the finding of a specific leaf to nibble, a tasteful grain of soil, a warm safe home.  
Or maybe a lovely drop of water?
               moments of silence/silence of the night/night becoming morning/morning is still dark/darkness at stillness coming to an end/end of sleep for others/awaiting for the sun.  Sun wake up, moon go to sleep.  
               moments of silence and i feel a profound connection of this home of mine, that hold me and so many other creatures.  It's such a heartfelt feeling that i must give myself a moment to just breathe. It's as if i can hear the heartbeats of all of us. Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, zillions. It makes me feel so tiny, yet so significant. A cricket of my own. Could i ever be a lucky charm of someone, something?
                moments of silence. Stillness. And i think, feel, stories: Love of a Cricket.

Love of a Cricket
Cricket- Gryllidae is my name.
Chirping is my gift. 
Chirping to attract you.
I rub my wings for you, love.

I can feel you close, please come.
I sing to you, please come.
We only have a year, at the most,
Come.

The night is quiet,
the night is quiet and warm.
We are lucky, do you know that?
We are lucky for being us.
I am lucky to have you. 
Please come..?

While others sleep we can love.
It might be contagious,
let us inspire.

I feel you, please come.
Fiery goddess, please come.
Is that you?
Come, come.
I'll defy spiders, lizards, tortoises and frogs.
Come.

The blazing Sun will make us glow.
A night of passion.
An affair of 365.
Listen, listen,
Come, come
Come.







No comments:

Post a Comment