Friday, January 6, 2017

Somewhere out there...

I don't believe in God. Not in the slim man, bearded man, that will judge me in my last hour.
I don't believe in fear, God.
I don't believe in punishment, God.
I don't really believe in repentance, God. 

We are precious beings that deserve to shine.
We are beautiful creatures that need to explore.
We are magnificent souls that can fly over the treetops. 
We are stardust that can dream...

Standing in a volcanic field,
Sitting on the edge of a yellow-stone rock over the Pacific,
Laying over a meadow of green grass,
Walking under a pitch-black sky with sparkling stars,
Breathing the fresh breeze that trees send my way with the most overwhelming whisper,
I now know...
We are one. 

You are my God, world.
You are my Goddess, nature.
I am you, and you are me.
Your pain is my pain,
Your flower is my flower.

Somewhere out there I was made.
Somewhere out there stars aligned,
Somewhere out there energies came together, sent me here.

I am here now.

I fly like a bird.
I dance and play like the leaves tease the wind.
I kiss like the waves kiss the shores.
I cry like the rain,
I laugh like the rainbow,
I make love like the sun touches and caresses the moon, making the night a beautiful mystery. 

I am yours.
You are mine. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCgpMGsr-L0





No comments:

Post a Comment